Norsk Fotballakademi arranges
football schools during the summer-, fall- and winter school holidays. This fall in Valhall.
For NFA it is a tradition to arrange football schools during the school holidays in the winter, the fall and the summer. During the fall and winter, the schools are held indoors in Valhall Arena, while in the summer the football school is held at Bryn, in Oslo, for players ranging from 8 till 12 years of age. We can guarantee good playing conditions in Valhall for the schools arranged in the fall- and winter holidays. The content of the football schools are based on the principles of the top European academies, with skilled coaches focusing the practices on basic, technical skills, as well as a focus on developing coordination and human motor skills.
Each day is gives its own theme, with a broader focus on the following:
– developing technical basic skills (passing, receiving, running with the ball)
– becoming a smarter player (understanding of the game, making the right choices, overview)
– quick thinking (run fast and perceive the game, react, making right and quick choices)
– become a better defender (duels and intercepting passes)
– become a better forward/finisher (flair, dribbling and shooting)
The setup is both challenging and demanding, and requires motivation, and a wish to further learn and develop as a football player. Our goal is that NFA’s football schools are a place to learn, not only participate, combined with the children having fun.
Our next football school is arranged in Valhall, October 1-5 from 09.00 – 15.00, for players born in 2000 to 2004. The price is NOK 1750,-, and for siblings there is a 50% reduction in price for the second child. The price includes a healthy football lunch every day, guaranteed great weather- and playing conditions, and experienced and skilled coaching.
Sign up by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com/